Tuesday 9 January 2018

2017 quilts

2017 was not a very productive year for me.  It started well with the 2016 Bonnie Hunter Mystery being completed quickly. After that it all slowed down.
I participated in several Instagram swaps. This one was for a Flying Geese Miniquilt. It went to Australia.
This was an Easter Bunny mini quilt. It also went to Australia.
This was a Llama cushion cover for a quilter in Germany who loved pastel colours.


These were for a cushion swap using a set of patterns in Make Modern Magazine. They went to the USA.

I joined in with two of Shelley Cavannas Quilt Alongs on Cora Quilts blog. The first one is Beguiling. 


The second one is not quilted yet-but it a completed top. 


This quilt is high on my quilting list to do asap.
The next is a quick quilt I made for my Grandaughter Maisie. She went in to a big bed and needed a new quilt. I didnt have much spate time, so used a Riley Blake Mermaid panel and matching layer cake. 

This quilt is another Elizabeth Hartman Kittens quilt. I used a limited colour palette of pink and green. It is for our daughter Hannah and is to commerate her marriage in August. She has 2 beloved cats and loved the other Kitten quilt I had made.  


That seems to be the sum of my completed quilts. 4. Lea than I thought.
On the positive side I have one partly quilted and 2 others tops from last year ready to quilt. I am determined not to let them go on to my pile of unquilted tops in the cupboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment