Wednesday 15 July 2015

Hillside Houses- A Finish

For several weeks over May and June I joined in with the Hillside Houses Quilt Along with Cristina of Pretty Little Quilts. I love this quilt and have enjoyed every moment of making it.
I finished my version today.

The quilting is just wavy lines running horizontally across the quilt. I think modern quilts often lend themselves to simple quilting.
Thanks so much to Cristina for sharing her lovely patterns and for hosting the Quilt Along.
The patterns are still available on her blog at the time of posting this.

2 comments:

  1. Wow three dimensional. .The not so straight lines are perfect for your houses ..you must just love this it's stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow three dimensional. .The not so straight lines are perfect for your houses ..you must just love this it's stunning

    ReplyDelete