This quilt didn't really need a border but I admit to being partial to them, and prefer the way a quilt with a border looks on the bed. I went ahead and added 4.
The quilt ended up being 87 inches square.
Quilting-I decided to do a simple stipple for this.
I had made some aqua blocks which I decided to replace. I instead made some blue-green blocks and some green-blue. The original blocks were perfect for making up the extra backing needed. The quilt was too wide for just 2 widths of fabric. I think they look great in a line.
Please take the time to make a quick comment before you leave the page. You don't know how much they mean.
I am linking up for the Linky Party at Upstairs Hobby Room