Wednesday 11 March 2015

Irish Chain Quilt-A-Long Modern Patchwork Blocks

The Irish Chain Quilt-A-Long is well underway on Happy Quilting
This weeks blocks were done at the very last minute. It hasn't been a good week for me.

We put together our 2 sets of 4 patches this week into a block.
I have just noticed my blocks are not always exactly in line. I see a late night up realigning  the sashing in some of them. I was obviously in too much of a hurry to get them done.
Next clue  will be here in the morning when I turn on the computer.
 
Linking up on Happy Quilting

2 comments:

  1. Great job getting them all done Lynn!! And no worries, they look fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your aqua blocks!! :-) Just found you from the Schnibbles parade: she said you've just started blogging, and so have I ! I've chosen the same background for my blog too! :-) See you again, Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete