Wednesday 8 April 2015

Irish Chain Twist Quilt along- Finished Top.

The quilt top is now waiting in the queue for FMQ.  Melissa from Happy Quilting is such a great host, and really encouraging which makes me want to keep up with her quilt alongs. I really like the colours in this. All of the quilts look great and there are so many colour combinations.
We have until the Grand Link on April 23 to try to get them finished.  I think I should make this deadline, all going well.
 
Linking to Melissa's blog.
 

2 comments:

  1. YOur quilt top turned out absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the colors you put together, just stunning!!! I am so glad you enjoyed the QAL, that means so much!! Can't wait to see how you quilt this up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your top is beautiful! The petal blocks pop so nicely off of the light blue and X blocks!

    ReplyDelete